The 2017 MultiGP International Open promises to be one of the largest and most unique FPV events of the year. Whether you are a beginner, or a seasoned FPV pilot, you will not want to miss this event! This drone racer’s paradise will be serving up 8 different FPV race and freestyle courses with the capability of 64 pilots in the air at once, so you can practice, qualify or just fly for fun!
Have you ever dreamed of burning through 50-100 lipo’s in a day…Now is your chance! The MultiGP International Open will be five days of pure FPV racing action that you don’t want to miss! You will have a chance to meet with the best FPV pilots in the world and live the most unforgettable FPV experience ever.
Apart from flying, additional attractions will include a crash course gauntlet and a full vendor presence with companies showing off their latest and greatest technology.
Be sure to follow the registration link and sign up quickly. MultiGP has special “early bird” tickets at the following prices:
5 Day Pass – $150 – Early Bird: $100 August 9-13
4 Day Pass- $130 – Early Bird: $80 August 10-13 or 9-12
3 Day Pass- $110 – Early Bird: $70 August 9-11 or 10 -12 or 11-13
2 Day Pass- $90 – Early Bird: $60 August 9-10 or 10-11 or 11-12 or 12-13
The early bird registration will be available until July 1st.
But wait, there’s more! All pilots that register during the early bird registration period will get the chance to win a pair of Cinemizer goggles (an $800 value) and $100 EMAX Gift Card!
So what are you waiting for? This event will be the number one topic within the community for the next year; so do not miss your chance to be a part of FPV history!
BUY YOUR EARLY BIRD TICKET NOW:
Academy of Model Aeronautics Headquarters 5161 E Memorial Dr, Muncie, IN 47302.
PARTICIPATING PILOTS REQUIREMENTS:
- Ground Stations: Will be available but not required. To use the ground stations, pilots must have goggles or monitor that can accept an external source input.
- Academy of Model Aeronautics (AMA) Membership: We will be requiring a valid current AMA membership for all pilots who wish to fly at any of our organized public racing events. Register HERE. Pilots should input their AMA credentials into their MultiGP account.
- 40 Channel vTX: We require 40 channel compliant vTX’s for our event. You must have 25mw. Please come prepared to change your vTX and/or the channel/band and/or the power of your vTX as needed for each race.
- Antennas: All pilots are required to have both RHCP & LHCP Antenna.
- All pilots must have a completed MultiGP profile including headshot and bio.